Christmas Pre-Orders for 2013!

Climbing Frames New Zealand can help you get organised for Christmas 2013… trust us! It’s never too early!!

We have launched our pre-orders for Christmas and all that is required is a 10% deposit and Christmas is sorted.

With our large range of climbing framescubbies and outdoor accessories, we know you will find something that suits.

The first of our pre-order Christmas range is our Audley Climbing Frame.

Best suited for a  larger backyard with installed dimensions of 6.2m wide x 3.2m in depth, the Audley Climbing Frame has many features that your kids will love and it will look great in your backyard:

Monkey bars

3 position swingbeam with 2 belt swings & trapeze bar

Solid Rockwall & runged entrance ladder

1.5M High playdeck

Wooden Roof with dormer detail

Large playdeck measuring 2.2m x 1.1m

Cafe counter with cafe stools

Curved slide with thrilling 3m ride

Flower box

Sandpit area

Once you have selected your item online to pre-order, at checkout you will be asked to pay 10% of the purchase price including delivery, then just before the stock arrives into our New Zealand warehouse, we will send you a payment reminder via email for the remaining 90% balance. It’s that easy!

Our friendly staff are available to answer all your questions and can run through our great  range of features that many of our outdoor kids playsets have.

We are available via email info@climbingframes.co.nz , live chat or on the phone on +61 2 9517 4544.

 

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *