Too Much Screen Time Makes Kids Anxious

Children are becoming increasingly anxious due to too much time in front of TV and computer screens. Inactive lifestyles are also to blame for the negative impact on children’s wellbeing, according to a British government briefing document from Public Health England. It said higher levels of TV viewing were having a negative effect on children’s wellbeing, including lower self-worth, lower …

Climbing Frames New Zealand Christmas Pre-Orders

Pre-Order is a fantastic opportunity to lock in an amazing price when you see a product you love but don’t want it immediately. You only have to pay 10% of the entire purchase price now and the remaining 90% at a later date. It’s great for those who are saving up for an item but don’t want to miss out …